Saturday, April 26, 2014

Karen McLain, Painting and Process

Painting wild horses from life is the foundation for the work I do in the studio. I want to express the power, beauty and bonds that I see manifest in wild horses. The freedom, risk and challenge that is inherent in living wild in nature is reflected in my process of working from life. They are not solely paintings of horses, but reflected communication of their experience and our journey.



The search for horses and my outdoor studio  are different  each time I go out.



To see more of my work please visit: http://www.karenmclainstudi... If you enjoyed these videos, please share this post with your friends and subscribe to my channel. To commission a painting or purchase a completed painting please email me: karenmclain@centurylink.net Thank you for your support of the wild horses and art that features them.



No comments: