Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Small paintings have a powerful attraction





I have decided to make a small version of paintings available for commissions. These are 6x8 on Utrecht canvas panels. I am charging $40.00 for a head portrait, and $55.00 for a full body portrait. (Plus $4.80 shipping priority mail) I am hoping to attract everyone who has ever thought, "I wish I had a painting of ____ ." Or for those who know someone who's heart would be touched to receive a special gift of a horse, (or dog), they have loved.




These 6x8 gems can be framed or displayed on a small table easel. Both are available at craft stores, or I will include one at cost. These small works of art brighten every area, including the work place!




Please email me for commission details, and thank you!

No comments: